2008/12/11

Respect the cock!

A propósito desta notícia, só me lembro da mui douta tirada do, eloquentíssimo, Frank T.J. Mackey, que segue, neste post, inteiramente dedicada a todos e a cada um dos cidadãos irlandeses:

«Respect the cock! And tame the cunt! Tame it! Take it on headfirst with the skills that I will teach you at work and say no! You will not control me! No! You will not take my soul! No! You will not win this game! Because it's a game, guys. You want to think it's not, huh? You want to think it's not? Go back to the schoolyard and you have that crush on big-titted Mary Jane. Respect the cock. You are embedding this thought. I am the one who's in charge. I am the one who says yes! No! Now! Here! Because it's universal, man. It is evolutional. It is anthropological. It is biological. It is animal. We... are... men!» (Magnólia, 1999)


Tame it, I say!